Blogger Templates

Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

antara aku dan dia


i miss you so muchh !!!!

It's ridiculous how much I freaking

MISS YOU

Technically I'm Single

Emotionally I'm Taken because my Heart ,

I'll always be his girls even if he doesn't know at all :)

Falling in Love with him is something I hadn't expected .

But being in Love with him is something I couldn't stop even if I tried .


Sure , I talk to other guys but I don't talk to them like the way I talk to you .

Sure , those other guys can make me smile but not make me smile as much you do .

Sure , they can make me laugh but not make me the laugh like the way you do .

Yeah , theres a lot of other guys out there , but listen , none of them can compare to you . My eyes and heart are to set to you and only you .


How can you be friends with someone if everytime you look at them it makes you want them even more ?


I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me :(

I cry every night . My friends don't know , my parents don't know . I just carry on my day when I wake up. But the pains is always there .


A failing love is like desperately
hanging on to something precious;
not wanting to give up,
but your hands feel the pain.
And, when you finally let go,
you're free from any pain,
but your hands are empty


How can I forget you when your always on my mind ?

How can I not want you when your all I want inside ?

How can I let you go when I can't see us apart ?

How can I not love you when you control my heart ?


There's always a little truth behind every "just kidding"

A little knowledge behind every "I don't know"

A little emotion behind every "I don't care"

And a little pain behind every "It's okay"



1 comment: