Blogger Templates

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011


it's hard when someone special ignores you , but it's even harder to pretend you don't care .


How can my head keep on saying forget u and move on with my life while my heart say I love you , I need you and I want you :'(


I hope I cross your mind once in a while just so that I won't feel pathetic for thinking you all the time :)


Sure , I talk to other guys but I don't talk to them like the way I talk to you .
Sure , those other guys can make me smile but not make me smile as much you do .
Sure , they can make me laugh but not make me the laugh like the way you do .
Yeah , theres a lot of other guys out there , but listen , none of them can compare to you . My eyes and heart are to set to you and only you .

No comments:

Post a Comment