Blogger Templates

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

I hope that one day you read every single post that i've posted and finally get the clue that they're all about you


Should I Smile Because You're My Friend ,

Or Cry Because That's All We'll Ever Be ?

Sometimes , the best way to stay close

to someone you love is by being

Just A Friend



It still hurts to see that you're doing completely

OKAY without me .



Me and you... "It was only just a dream"

Hmm ;(



It's ridiculous how much I freaking

MISS YOU



Technically I'm Single

Emotionally I'm Taken because my Heart ,

I'll always be his girls even if he doesn't know at all :)

Falling in Love with him is something I hadn't expected .

But being in Love with him is something I couldn't stop even if I tried .

No comments:

Post a Comment